Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer

I think I am just going to pick up as if no time has passed ... ha.

We've been trying to keep busy with lots of play dates, trips to the library, and playing outside when it's not a million degrees outside. Everyone is doing really well is is finding their place with the new siblings. We have a rough day here and there but it's all in a days work :-) I'll slowing work on getting some pictures up from this summer.

Sophia and Zack took a trip to Florida to visit his family so Sophia got some quality 'Nana' time and really enjoyed herself. While she was gone Annabelle decided to take over. The first morning after Sophia was gone I went into their room to get Annabelle up and she was laying in Sophia's with a huge smile on her face and told me "I'M IN SOPHIA'S BED" so needless to say Annabelle enjoyed playing with ALL of Sophia's prized possessions while they were gone.

At the end of June Annabelle turned 2 and had a cute little party with her cute little friends and then the next day we (myself and the girls) packed up for a week at the beach with my mom, 2 aunts, and sister-in-law. It was a great time and the girls had a ton of fun playing in the sand.

Stella Grace became mobile in June also. She had perfect timing and began to crawl while my grandparents were visiting from Montana. She is now crawling and standing so I'm pretty sure she'll be running with the other 2 soon enough - you can tell be the way she watches the other 2 that she is dying to run, talk, eat, and play with them. It's sweet!

Well that brings us up to now I guess and we're just hanging out. Sophia will start her second year of preschool in about a month (yea!) and then I'll be able to have some more quality time with Annabelle and StellaGrace :)

No comments: