Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Updates

It is 6:43 am and we have now been in the car for almost exactly 2 hours on our way to North Carolina and thanks to the wonders of technology I am able to sit in the car, listen to NPR, and blog while I drink my coffee. Not too bad huh?
I put a few pictures up from the past couple of weeks. Sophia had her Thanksgiving Feast at school and they dress up like mini indians.
One of Sophia's friend had a birthday party yesterday and it was at a moon bounce place and they had a GREAT time! Annabelle was in love with the slide and just kept doing it over and over.
Last, I took a photo of the girls sleeping in the back seat :-) ahhhh ..... It only took them 2 hours to go back to sleep but as of right now we have a quite car!
Have a happy thanksgiving!!!

No comments: