Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend in Charlotte

We got back from a fun weekend in Charlotte on Monday. We went down on Thursday to stay with some friends for their daughters first birthday party. My parents now live in NC and are about 4 miles from our friends so it was great for the girls to be able to come back and forth between us and my parents.

On Friday my mom and I took the girls back to the Discovery Place Kids Museum and they had SO much fun! They were pretend pilots, firewomen, farmers, doctors, gymnasts, and submarine captains. Sophia took charge of the submarine and started to tell her sisters what to do and where to go in the sub. It was pretty funny to sit and watch how it would be if my daughters were in the Navy (ha)!

After that the girls went to my parents house and stayed the night with them which was great for the girls and great for me since Zack was out with a friend that night so I had no husband and no kids for almost 24 hours. So what did I do ... naturally I slept for 12 hours :-) Oh it was awesome!

Saturday we went to Addisons birthday party and the girls had a great time there too. StellaGrace set up shop next to the small pool and sand box and stayed there pretty much all day. On occasion she would get up and swing in the little baby swing and sit. They were able to play with some friends and eat cake so it was perfect for them.

The rest of the weekend we all just hung out with our friends and played around the house with the kids.

Now it's back to reality and post vacation laundry...

Below are some photos followed by video from the weekend.



Presenting The Wyatt Girls in The Hunt for Red October ...






Sophia the Gymnast ...

No comments: