Saturday, September 18, 2010

A BIG DAY AT THE FARM ...

I decided to pack up the girls and take them to Great Country Farm which is the BEST place in the world to take your kids to completely exhaust them (and myself)!

We went with 2 of my girlfriends and their sons and we were all there for 3-4 hours and didn't even get to play with half of the stuff they have there, there is just so much to do!

We were able to get to the water/rock mining, the GIANT air pillow, the tractors, the tire mountain, the super sized chess game, the super slick slide, and we a little picnic lunch and played with our friends. As I'm typing this I am realizing that we actually did alot :-)

The air pillow was awesome and the girls loved it! I even put Stella Grace on it for a bit and bounced her around.


The tractors and chess game were fun. Annabelle "drove" her and her friends to the "store" to buy some bananas and then she decided she'd play a game of chess. Maybe she's our quiet genius.

Then the girls climbed up the tire mountain. Sophia (as she did last year when we were here) climbed to the top and flexed her muscles for me. Annabelle was right there with her climbing but instead of flexing at the top she tried to dive head first right into the big top tire, it was pretty funny!!!

From the tire mountain we moved on to the super slick slide. It's 2 side by side big long tubes that are super slick and pretty long. I went down first with Sophia on my lap, then she went on her own while I went with Annabelle on my lap, and last ms. independent (aka Annabelle) wanted to go down on her own so I put Sophia in one slide and Annabelle in the slide next to her and the went down together. It was a cute little moment for them to race each.

I have to say, they are growing up so fast and becoming such people it is making me a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I know they are all under 4 years old BUT they have all become so close and they interact like best friends it is so great to watch. I love them all so much and I just feel luckier everyday to be able to watch them grow together. We ended our day with some apple cider, pumpkins, and a pot belly pig named Edgar.

I posted a bunch of photos from our day. Enjoy ...


The Tire Mountain:







Sophia flexing her muscles







Most of the kids on top of the mountain




Annabelle going over the tire head first in celebration!



Ahhh .... The Cider




Annabelle was a big fan .... until




a bee flew into her cider!



Stella Grace couldn't keep up and the lights went

out around 1:00pm



Edgar the Pot Belly Pig!






Pumpkin Time!










The kids first game of bag-o and I must say, they are pretty good for 2 & 3 year olds. We should be proud parents ... HA!





Chess:


She is a master :)






















The Tires:






















The Water Mining:






No comments: